Have you ever felt like you've rushed a relationship? Here are some of the most common ways we go too fast too soon.
Within the first 3 months of your relationship, did you...
- Say “I love you”
- Have sex or got very physical
- Spend A LOT of time together
- Talk almost every day
- Express deep emotions to one another
- Talk about your future together (including marriage)
- Display a lot of affection publicly
- Believe they were "the one"
- Buy them a really expensive gift
- Think about them all the time when you're not together
- Buy a house together, move in, and raise a litter of Labradoodles.
If you're first few months looked like this, then you might need to consider slowing down.