Our sanctuary is a multi-use rental space. You can set it up with rows of chairs only (like a typical Sunday morning church service) or with round tables and chairs (for meals). Our downstairs space is no longer available for rent as it is now a permanent Kids Ministry area.
Sanctuary & Lobby: $300
Additional Rooms: free
A RiverLife coordinator ($25/hr) is also required onsite for the duration of the event.
Rental fees are waived for active members of RiverLife, but there is a $25/day maintenance fee.
Sanctuary (chairs only): 275
Sanctuary (tables & chairs): 125+
Lounge: 20-40, depending on setup
RiverLife has full audio and video capabilities, with a digital soundboard, microphones, lights, projector, and screen. There is also a TV in the lobby that can be used to display a slideshow. If sound or video is needed, an AV tech ($25/hr) is required.
A refundable $250 deposit is required. Checks can be made out to RiverLife Church and will be cashed upon receipt. Deposits will be fully returned unless there is damage to the facility or excessive cleaning required after the event.
If you have questions or would like to talk through your event, text or call us at 651-560-0408 or use the Contact Us page.
Reserve your date with details about the event
Complete the form below with event details to the best of your knowledge.
- All renters must agree to the C&MA Statement of Faith. (This is a denominational requirement to use the facility.)
- Outside groups must provide a current Certificate of Insurance.
- RiverLife Church congregational programs shall have priority over all other requests.
- Commitments to outside groups may have to be altered due to unexpected church needs such as a funeral.
- RiverLife Church buildings and grounds are smoke-free and alcohol-free.
- Usage fees are determined by the standard fee schedule set by RiverLife Church.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled event. If your event is cancelled less than 48 hours before the event, 50% of the deposit ($125) will be forfeited. If cancellation occurs within 24 hours, 100% of the deposit ($250) will be forfeited.
- Please notify the church of any time changes or other modifications to the event, such as having more people, requiring additional tables and/or chairs, etc.
- Please plan ahead to ensure that you allow enough time for decoration and set up of the rooms.
- Arrangements of tables and chairs are the responsibility of the renter. All furniture must be placed back into its original position. If you plan to move any furniture, we recommend taking pictures of its original configuration.
- Furniture in the sanctuary may not be moved without the RiverLife coordinator’s approval.
- Groups are expected to leave the facilities in the same general condition as provided. Once the event is finished, it is your responsibility to see that all rooms used are left in a clean and orderly fashion. A checklist for clean-up will be provided. The church custodian may be hired for an additional fee of $25 per hour. A fee of $50 will automatically be taken out of the deposit if the renter does not follow through on the clean-up expectations. Church staff will check the condition of the rooms and make sure nothing is left behind. If there are questions or concerns, the person responsible for that event will be contacted.
- Open flame candles are not permitted. Only electronic or flameless candles can be used.
- If anything gets damaged or broken, such as equipment, walls, furniture, or carpet spills, please notify the RiverLife coordinator or church office (651-560-0408) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to notify them of the problem. Any attempt to hide damage will result in the full forfeiture of your damage deposit.